Thursday, May 24, 2007

Family Tree Magazine's New Blog

One of my favorite genealogy magazines, Family Tree Magazine, has a new blog called Genealogy Insider, authored by Diane Haddad. I hope you'll stop by and welcome them to the genea-blogger-sphere!

There's a great post called "Nine Steps to Civil War Ancestors" that is very informative. Some of the links are the same as the ones I posted on my "Some Civil War Resources for Genealogy" post, and there are some new ones as well. What's nice is the step-by-step procedure that's very clearly outlined. I can hardly wait to get my new issue!

I highly recommend this magazine...it's got such a nice format, with educational articles that balance both standard and internet resources. This publication was on my Christmas wish list this year, and lucky me...Santa delivered!

No comments: